TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The property hired is
strictly on the basis that the accommodation is for holiday use, and that no right
to remain in the accommodation exists for the hirer or any person allowed
into the property by him. The hirer will be liable for any costs incurred as
a result of any delayed departures.
2. No contract shall exist until a signed booking form
and deposit of £100 has been received. Cheques should be made payable to
Moorlands. Telephone reservations will be held for up to 7 days, pending
receipt of booking form and payment of deposit.
3. The full balance of the total amount is payable not
later than six weeks before arrival date.
4. In the event of a cancellation the hirer must
advise us immediately whereupon we will, without prejudice to our right to
the balance in full, use our best endeavors to re-let. If re-letting is
possible the deposit, less administrative costs of £100.00, will be returned.
To avoid cancellation losses, we advise hirers to take out holiday
5. Lettings, unless otherwise agreed, are on a weekly
basis and commence from 3.30pm on the day of arrival to 10am on the day of
6. The number of people occupying the accommodation
shall not exceed the number of beds provided.
7. The hirer is expected to leave the accommodation as
found on arrival, and either to replace any losses or breakages with items of
equal value or pay the cost of replacement. The hirer is also liable for the
cost of any damage done to the property.
8. Cars are left at owner’s risk. No
responsibility can be accepted by the owners for loss or damage to property
bought on to the premises, are relieved of all liability for accident to any
person however caused or sustained.
9. The owner of the property or his representative is
to be allowed access to the property at any reasonable time during any
10. Heating & cooking is by electricity, at no
extra charge. However, we would ask the hirer to be conscious of energy
costs, to enable us to keep our charges down for future hirers.
11. We regret pets are not allowed. Kennels are
12. Bed Linen, towels & tea towels are provided.
13. Please state if a daily newspaper is required,
this will be added to your payment.
14. No smoking.
click on plaques to
view cottage info